- D B Corp Ltd. is engaged in printing and publication of Newspaper in four languages across 12 states 64 Editions, in Radio Business with "94.3 MY FM" in 7 states and 30 cities along with strong digital business presence with 13 portals and 2 Mobile App
- Only print media conglomerate, in four multiple languages is a dominant player and enjoys leadership position in its all major markets.
- 'Dainik Bhaskar', the flagship Newspaper brand is established since 1958.
- 49% of Indian urban Population resides in D B Corp Market across 12 states.
- 51% of India’s total consumption is concentrated in our Markets.
- Our Hindi daily "Dainik Bhaskar" is present in 11 states with 43 editions.
- Our Gujarati Newspaper "Divya Bhaskar" is present in Gujarat and Maharashtra with 9 editions.
- Our Marathi Newspaper "Divya Marathi" is present in Maharashtra with 6 editions.
- Our other noteworthy newspaper brands are Saurashtra Samachar, DB Star and DB Post.
Consistency & Growth
- 12 States
- 4 Languages
- 64 editions of Print Business
- 13 Portals & 2 Mobile App of Digital Business
- 30 stations of Radio Business
- Only language paper in India having installed high techno quality KBA machines from Germany capable of printing 72 pages all color with 255000 copies per hour
- 52 state of art printing plant spread across 12 states
- 25 Premium editions in various state with full color capacity
- Overall color printing capability of 85% across all plants
- More than 50 year old flagship Hindi newspaper of Dainik Bhaskar Group
- Spread in 11 states with 43 editions and 180 district editions
- ‘Dainik Bhaskar’, flagship Hindi Newspaper brand continues to maintain its position as world's 4th largest circulated news daily as per the WAN IFRA's World Press Trends 2016 Report.
- Dainik Bhaskar recently launched recently launched its Surat Edition to cater the about 31% of Surat’s population, which is Non-Gujarati speaking readership base.
- Became No.1 from Day 1 of its launch in June 2003, out placing more than 50 year old local Gujarati newspaper in Ahmedabad city and became a case study at IIM Ahmedabad
- Largest circulated Gujarati newspaper (certified by ABC)
- Present in Gujarat and Mumbai with 9 editions and 28 district editions
- D B Corp Ltd has begun its journey in Maharashtra with the launch of Marathi language newspaper Divya Marathi newspaper in Aurangabad, Maharashtra on 29th May, 2011.
- IIM-B (Indian Institute of Management- Bangalore) captured launch of Aurangabad Edition of Divya Marathi, in 2011
- The newspaper has emerged as the most popular paper in the city from day 1 of its launch.
- Divya Marathi is present in Maharashtra with its 6 editions.
- Launched in 2006, now present at 30 stations in 7 states
- Strong Competitive advantage because of knowledge of consumers & advertisers due to presence of our newspapers in these markets
- 94.3 MY FM accomplished fastest roll-out of all its 13 newly acquired stations under Batch I of Phase III.
- Radio business achieved EBITDA margin of 38% in FY 2016-17. It has attained PAT of 247 mn with margin of 19%.
- DB Digital- present in Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi and English language.
- News Web Portals- dainikbhaskar.com, divyabhaskar.com, divyamarathi.com, dailybhaskar.com
- Other website includes bollywoodbhaskar.com, moneybhaskar.com, dbcric.com, jeevanmantra.in, fashion101.in, gadgets.bhaskar.com, food.bhaskar.com, homeonline.com, postpickle.com and 2 actively downloaded applications Dainik and Divya Bhaskar mobile app.
- Aha Zindagi: Aha Zindagi is the new age family magazine on Positive Living , it's content revolves around body, mind and soul.
- Bal Bhaskar: Magazine is a hit amongst the children between the age group 6–14. It’s a bouquet of stories, science articles, comics and much more, also comprising of an activity based booklet called as Fun Bhaskar.
- Young Bhaskar: Fortnightly 40 page issue packed with information, activity, learning, fun, humour, reasoning, inspiration, stories and much more targeted to young adults, also comprising of an activity based booklet called Twist.
I Media Corp Ltd (IMCL), a subsidiary of DB Corp Ltd which is providing integrated and mobile interactive services, was appointed the exclusive media and marketing partners of the N7W (new 7 wonders of the world) campaign in India. IMCL maintains web portal in the name of Bhaskar.com, divyabhaskar.co.in, dainikbhaskargroup.com with almost 1.6 Mns pageviews daily.
Lifetime Achievement Award
- Late Ramesh Chandra Agarwal, Ex. Chairman, DBCL received Rajiv Gandhi Award 2009 for Lifetime achievement in the field of Journalism.
Recent Company Happenings
"DBCL registered high operating profit margin in Q1 FY 18".
DB Corp Ltd has registered 5% advertising growth on high base of last year and also registered high EBIDTA Margin of 32% during Q1 FY 2018Readmore
"D B Corp will host Qtr 1’ FY 2017 -18 Un-audited Financial Results Conference call on Friday, 21st July 2017 at 12:30 PM IST".
D B Corp will host Qtr 1’ FY 2017 -18 Un-audited Financial Results Conference call on Friday, 21st July 2017 at 12:30 PM ISTReadmore
"D B Corp Ltd. to hold its Board Meeting on 20th July, 2017 to consider and approve Un-audited Financial Results for Q1 FY 2017-18".
D B Corp Ltd. to hold its Board Meeting on 20th July, 2017 to consider and approve Un-audited Financial Results for Q1 FY 2017-18Readmore
- Dainik Bhaskar announces successful launch of Dainik Bhaskar Newspaper from Surat Edition
- Dainik Bhaskar is World’s 4th largest Circulated Newspaper.
AND MOST ADMIRED
SOCIO - ECONOMIC