- D B Corp Ltd. is engaged in printing and publication of Newspaper in four languages across 12 states 66 Editions, in Radio Business with "94.3 MY FM" in 7 states and 30 cities along with strong digital business presence with 13 portals and 2 Mobile App
- Only print media conglomerate, in four multiple languages is a dominant player and enjoys leadership position in its all major markets.
- 'Dainik Bhaskar', the flagship Newspaper brand is established since 1958.
- 49% of Indian urban Population resides in D B Corp Market across 12 states.
- 51% of India’s total consumption is concentrated in our Markets.
- Our Hindi daily "Dainik Bhaskar" is present in 11 states with 46 editions.
- Our Gujarati Newspaper "Divya Bhaskar" is present in Gujarat and Maharashtra with 9 editions.
- Our Marathi Newspaper "Divya Marathi" is present in Maharashtra with 6 editions.
- Our other noteworthy newspaper brands are Saurashtra Samachar, DB Star and DB Post.
Consistency & Growth
- 12 States
- 4 Languages
- 66 editions of Print Business
- 13 Portals & 2 Mobile App of Digital Business
- 30 stations of Radio Business
- Only language paper in India having installed high techno quality KBA machines from Germany capable of printing 72 pages all color with 255000 copies per hour
- 56 state of art printing plant spread across 12 states
- 25 Premium editions in various state with full color capacity
- Overall color printing capability of 85% across all plants
- More than 50 year old flagship Hindi newspaper of Dainik Bhaskar Group
- Spread in 11 states with 46 editions and 180 district editions
- ‘Dainik Bhaskar’, flagship Hindi Newspaper brand continues to maintain its position as world's 4th largest circulated news daily as per the WAN IFRA's World Press Trends 2016 Report.
- Dainik Bhaskar recently launched Jhunjhunu & Gangapur edition in Sept 2017 and Surat Edition in April 2017.
- Became No.1 from Day 1 of its launch in June 2003, out placing more than 50 year old local Gujarati newspaper in Ahmedabad city and became a case study at IIM Ahmedabad
- Largest circulated Gujarati newspaper (certified by ABC)
- Present in Gujarat and Mumbai with 9 editions and 28 district editions
- D B Corp Ltd has begun its journey in Maharashtra with the launch of Marathi language newspaper Divya Marathi newspaper in Aurangabad, Maharashtra on 29th May, 2011.
- IIM-B (Indian Institute of Management- Bangalore) captured launch of Aurangabad Edition of Divya Marathi, in 2011
- The newspaper has emerged as the most popular paper in the city from day 1 of its launch.
- Divya Marathi is present in Maharashtra with its 6 editions.
- Launched in 2006, now present at 30 stations in 7 states
- Strong Competitive advantage because of knowledge of consumers & advertisers due to presence of our newspapers in these markets
- 94.3 MY FM accomplished fastest roll-out of all its 13 newly acquired stations under Batch I of Phase III.
- Radio business achieved EBIDTA margin of 27% in FY 2017-18. It has attained PAT of 153 mn with margin of 11%.
- DB Digital- present in Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi and English language.
- News Web Portals- dainikbhaskar.com, divyabhaskar.com, divyamarathi.com, dailybhaskar.com
- Other website includes bollywoodbhaskar.com, moneybhaskar.com, dbcric.com, jeevanmantra.in, fashion101.in, gadgets.bhaskar.com, food.bhaskar.com, homeonline.com, postpickle.com and 2 actively downloaded applications Dainik and Divya Bhaskar mobile app.
- Aha Zindagi: Aha Zindagi is the new age family magazine on Positive Living , it's content revolves around body, mind and soul.
- Bal Bhaskar: Magazine is a hit amongst the children between the age group 6–14. It’s a bouquet of stories, science articles, comics and much more, also comprising of an activity based booklet called as Fun Bhaskar.
- Young Bhaskar: Fortnightly 40 page issue packed with information, activity, learning, fun, humour, reasoning, inspiration, stories and much more targeted to young adults, also comprising of an activity based booklet called Twist.
I Media Corp Ltd (IMCL), a subsidiary of DB Corp Ltd which is providing integrated and mobile interactive services, was appointed the exclusive media and marketing partners of the N7W (new 7 wonders of the world) campaign in India. IMCL maintains web portal in the name of Bhaskar.com, divyabhaskar.co.in, dainikbhaskargroup.com with almost 1.6 Mns pageviews daily.
Lifetime Achievement Award
- Late Ramesh Chandra Agarwal, Ex. Chairman, DBCL received Rajiv Gandhi Award 2009 for Lifetime achievement in the field of Journalism.
Recent Company Happenings
"DB Corp Board meeting convened to consider buy back of shares”
DB Corp Ltd. will hold its Board Meeting on 26th May, 2018 to consider a proposal to Buy back the fully paid-up equity shares of the company.Readmore
"DBCL exhibits impressive topline double-digit growt”
DBCL print business has delivered, impressive 11% YoY growth for Q4 FY 2017-18Readmore
"D B Corp Ltd will host Qtr 4 & FY 2018 Audited Financial Results Conference call on Wednesday,16th May 2018 at 4:00 PM IST”
D B Corp Ltd will host Qtr 4 & FY 2018 Audited Financial Results Conference call on Wednesday,16th May 2018 at 4:00 PM ISTReadmore
"DB Corp Ltd. will hold its Board Meeting on 16th May, 2018 to consider and approve Audited Financial Results for Q4 & FY 2017-18 and to consider the recommendation of Final Dividend for FY 2017-18 if any”
DB Corp Ltd. will hold its Board Meeting on 16th May, 2018 to consider and approve Audited Financial Results for Q4 & FY 2017-18 and to consider the recommendation of Final Dividend for FY 2017-18 if anyReadmore
- Dainik Bhaskar recently launched its Jhunjhunu edition in Sept 2017.
- Dainik Bhaskar recently launched its Gangapurcity edition in Sept 2017.
- Dainik Bhaskar Announces successful launch of Dainik Bhaskar Newspaper from Surat Edition.
AND MOST ADMIRED
SOCIO - ECONOMIC