- D B Corp Ltd. is engaged in printing and publication of Newspaper in four languages across 12 states 66 Editions, in Radio Business with "94.3 MY FM" in 7 states and 30 cities along with strong digital business presence with 13 portals and 2 Mobile App
- Only print media conglomerate, in four multiple languages is a dominant player and enjoys leadership position in its all major markets.
- 'Dainik Bhaskar', the flagship Newspaper brand is established since 1958.
- 49% of Indian urban Population resides in D B Corp Market across 12 states.
- 51% of India’s total consumption is concentrated in our Markets.
- Our Hindi daily "Dainik Bhaskar" is present in 11 states with 46 editions.
- Our Gujarati Newspaper "Divya Bhaskar" is present in Gujarat and Maharashtra with 9 editions.
- Our Marathi Newspaper "Divya Marathi" is present in Maharashtra with 6 editions.
- Our other noteworthy newspaper brands are Saurashtra Samachar, DB Star and DB Post.
Consistency & Growth
- 12 States
- 4 Languages
- 66 editions of Print Business
- 13 Portals & 2 Mobile App of Digital Business
- 30 stations of Radio Business
- Only language paper in India having installed high techno quality KBA machines from Germany capable of printing 72 pages all color with 255000 copies per hour
- 56 state of art printing plant spread across 12 states
- 25 Premium editions in various state with full color capacity
- Overall color printing capability of 85% across all plants
- More than 50 year old flagship Hindi newspaper of Dainik Bhaskar Group
- Spread in 11 states with 46 editions and 180 district editions
- ‘Dainik Bhaskar’, flagship Hindi Newspaper brand continues to maintain its position as world's 4th largest circulated news daily as per the WAN IFRA's World Press Trends 2016 Report.
- Dainik Bhaskar recently launched Jhunjhunu & Gangapur edition in Sept 2017 and Surat Edition in April 2017.
- Became No.1 from Day 1 of its launch in June 2003, out placing more than 50 year old local Gujarati newspaper in Ahmedabad city and became a case study at IIM Ahmedabad
- Largest circulated Gujarati newspaper (certified by ABC)
- Present in Gujarat and Mumbai with 9 editions and 28 district editions
- D B Corp Ltd has begun its journey in Maharashtra with the launch of Marathi language newspaper Divya Marathi newspaper in Aurangabad, Maharashtra on 29th May, 2011.
- IIM-B (Indian Institute of Management- Bangalore) captured launch of Aurangabad Edition of Divya Marathi, in 2011
- The newspaper has emerged as the most popular paper in the city from day 1 of its launch.
- Divya Marathi is present in Maharashtra with its 6 editions.
- Launched in 2006, now present at 30 stations in 7 states
- Strong Competitive advantage because of knowledge of consumers & advertisers due to presence of our newspapers in these markets
- 94.3 MY FM accomplished fastest roll-out of all its 13 newly acquired stations under Batch I of Phase III.
- Radio business achieved EBIDTA margin of 27% in FY 2017-18. It has attained PAT of 153 mn with margin of 11%.
- DB Digital- present in Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi and English language.
- News Web Portals- dainikbhaskar.com, divyabhaskar.com, divyamarathi.com, dailybhaskar.com
- Other website includes bollywoodbhaskar.com, moneybhaskar.com, dbcric.com, jeevanmantra.in, fashion101.in, gadgets.bhaskar.com, food.bhaskar.com, homeonline.com, postpickle.com and 2 actively downloaded applications Dainik and Divya Bhaskar mobile app.
- Aha Zindagi: Aha Zindagi is the new age family magazine on Positive Living , it's content revolves around body, mind and soul.
- Bal Bhaskar: Magazine is a hit amongst the children between the age group 6–14. It’s a bouquet of stories, science articles, comics and much more, also comprising of an activity based booklet called as Fun Bhaskar.
- Young Bhaskar: Fortnightly 40 page issue packed with information, activity, learning, fun, humour, reasoning, inspiration, stories and much more targeted to young adults, also comprising of an activity based booklet called Twist.
I Media Corp Ltd (IMCL), a subsidiary of DB Corp Ltd which is providing integrated and mobile interactive services, was appointed the exclusive media and marketing partners of the N7W (new 7 wonders of the world) campaign in India. IMCL maintains web portal in the name of Bhaskar.com, divyabhaskar.co.in, dainikbhaskargroup.com with almost 1.6 Mns pageviews daily.
Lifetime Achievement Award
- Late Ramesh Chandra Agarwal, Ex. Chairman, DBCL received Rajiv Gandhi Award 2009 for Lifetime achievement in the field of Journalism.
Recent Company Happenings
"DBCL delivers impressive topline growth on a high base”
DBCL delivers 7% YoY topline growth and double-digit growth in circulation,revenueReadmore
"D B Corp will host Qtr 1’ FY 2018 - 19 Un-audited Financial Results Conference call on Thursday, 19th July 2018 at 3:30 PM IST”
D B Corp will host Qtr 1’ FY 2018 - 19 Un-audited Financial Results Conference call on Thursday, 19th July 2018 at 3:30 PM ISTReadmore
"D B Corp Ltd. to hold its Board Meeting on 19th July, 2018 to consider and approve Un-audited Financial Results for Q1 FY 2018-19”
D B Corp Ltd. to hold its Board Meeting on 19th July, 2018 to consider and approve Un-audited Financial Results for Q1 FY 2018-19.Readmore
"DB Corp Board announces the buyback of up to 5% of total paid-up equity capital, at a price of Rs.340/ - per share.”
DB Corp Board announces the buyback of up to 5% of total paid-up equity capital, at a price of Rs.340/ - per share, for an aggregate amount of up to Rs.312.80 Crore. Promoters and Promoters Group have expressed their intention to tender only upto maximum of 1.85% of the total paid-up equity capital.Readmore
- Dainik Bhaskar recently launched its Jhunjhunu edition in Sept 2017.
- Dainik Bhaskar recently launched its Gangapurcity edition in Sept 2017.
- Dainik Bhaskar Announces successful launch of Dainik Bhaskar Newspaper from Surat Edition.
AND MOST ADMIRED
SOCIO - ECONOMIC