|Consistency & Growth|
Investor Services | Company Profile
The Tier II and Tier III cities in India are growing at a much faster space compared to metros. It will not be out of place to mention that the growth of Indian economy is largely supported by the growth in these markets.
DB Corp Ltd firmly believes in this growth and have been working along with it and focusing on all such markets which we call as "The Real Indian".
- D B Corp Ltd. is present in 12 states in Hindi Market. Besides we are also present in 2 states in Gujarati language in Gujarat and Maharashtra, 1 state in Marathi language in Maharashtra and 1 state in English language in Madhya Pradesh
- D B Corp is the only Newspaper Group which has presence in 14 states, in 4 different languages namely Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi and English.
- The Group has soared to the top of the print media industry in India with its flagship Hindi daily, Dainik Bhaskar (One of the largest read Newspaper), the Gujarati frontrunner, Divya Bhaskar and Marathi newspaper, Divya Marathi. These three along with Saurashtra Samachar have a combined average daily readership of 19.8 million readers (Source: IRS Qtr 4, 2012).
- Our flagship newspapers, Dainik Bhaskar (in Hindi), Divya Bhaskar and Saurashtra Samachar(in Gujarati) have a combined average daily readership of 19.8 million readers.
- D B Corp Limited recently extended its presence to 14th state launch of its 37th edition of Dainik Bhaskar (its Hindi Daily Newspaper) from Patna, Bihar on 19th January, 2014 . Beside, in last 2 Years DB Corp has launched 6 more editions from Nasik, Jalgaon, Ahmednagar, Solapur, Akola and Amravati of its Marathi newspaper Divya Marathi, increasing its strength to 7 editions in Maharashtra.
- D B Corp Limited has further extended its presence in Bihar with the launch of 3 main editions namely Bhagalpur, Gaya and Muzzaffarpur along with 7 district editions namely Hajipur, Purnea, Biharsharif / Nalanda, Arrah, Chhapra, Samastipur and Darbhanga, thus spreading its complete presence in Bihar.
- Due to our unique launch ability, we became no.1 from the date of our Launch in almost all places, out placing the decades old local newspaper of that place.
- â€¢ Our Flag Ship Hindi Paper "Dainik Bhaskar" is present in 12 states with 40 editions as per the following list:
- We are leader in almost all the states and/or very close no. 2 where ever Dainik Bhaskar is present as per the above table.
- Our Gujarati Newspaper "Divya Bhaskar" is largest Circulated Newspaper of Gujarat and is present in 2 states with 7 editions; as per the following chart:
- Our Marathi language newspaper, Divya Marathi, which has begun its journey on May 29, 2011 from Aurangabad is present in 1 state with 7 editions as per the following chart.
- Besides the above brands, D B Corp Ltd. also publishes English Newspaper "DNA" on a Franchisee basis from Ahmedabad & Jaipur.
- Further, It also Publishes Compact Newspaper "DB Star" from Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Raipur and Jodhpur.
- D B Corp Ltd. also publishes Largest Daily Newspaper of Saurashtra " Saurashtra Samachar".
- D B Corp Limited has launched a broadsheet in English language "DB Post" from Bhopal which is a compact, smart product catering to the youth and English readership
|S.N.||State Name||Editions name||S.N.||State Name||Editions name|
|9||Bilaspur||28||New Delhi||National Ed. Delhi|
|17||Sriganganagar||36||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|S.N.||State Name||Editions name|
|S.N.||State Name||Edition name|