Investor Services | Company Profile
The Tier II and Tier III cities in India are growing at a much faster space compared to metros. It will not be out of place to mention that the growth of Indian economy is largely supported by the growth in these markets.
DB Corp Ltd firmly believes in this growth and have been working along with it and focusing on all such markets which we call as "The Real Indian".
- D B Corp Ltd. is present in 11 states in Hindi Market. Besides we are also present in 2 states in Gujarati language in Gujarat and Maharashtra and in 1 state in Marathi language in Maharashtra.
- D B Corp is the only Newspaper Group which has presence in 13 states, in 4 different languages namely Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi and English.
- D B Corp Ltd. is one of the largest print media company in India , publishing 8 newspapers, 66 newspaper editions and 199 sub-editions in four languages (Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi and English) in 13 states in India
- (Our flagship newspapers, Dainik Bhaskar, (in Hindi), Divya Bhaskar and Saurashtra Samachar,(In Gujarati) and Dainik Divya Marathi (In Marathi) have a combined average daily readership of 19.8 million readers.
- D B Corp Limited recently extended its presence to 7th language Marathi with launch of its 66th edition Dainik Divya Marathi newspaper in Amravati , Maharashtra on 11th August, 2013 . Since in last 2 Years DB Corp has launched 6 more editions from Nasik, Jalgaon, Ahmednagar, Solapur, Akola and Amravati of its Marathi newspaper Dainik Divya Marathi, increasing our strength to 7 editions in Maharashtra.
- Due to our unique launch ability, we became no.1 from the date of our Launch in almost all places, out placing the decades old local newspaper of that place.
- Warburg Pincus, one of the leading Private Equity Investors, acquired 7.14% stake in our Company in 2006 which establishes & certifies our Corporate Governance norms & practices which further got boost & strengthened through continuance since last 5 years starting from December 2006, the presence of nominee director from Warburg Pincus on D B Corp Board.
- Our Flag Ship Hindi Paper "Dainik Bhaskar" is present in 11 states with 36 editions as per the following list:
- We are leader in almost all the states and/or very close no. 2 where ever Dainik Bhaskar is present as per the above table.
- Our Gujarati News paper "Divya Bhaskar" is largest Circulated Newspaper of Gujarat and is present in 2 states with 7 editions; as per the following chart:
- Our Marathi language newspaper, Dainik Divya Marathi, which has begun its journey on May 29, 2011 from Aurangabad is present in 1 state with 7 editions as per the following chart.
- Our other News Paper Brand is Business Bhaskar which is present in 6 states with 8 Editions as per the below chart:
- Besides the above brands, D B Corp Ltd. also Publishes English Newspaper "DNA" on a Franchisee basis from Ahmedabad, Jaipur and Indore.
- Further, It also Publishes Compact Newspaper "DB Star" from Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Raipur and Jodhpur.
- D B Corp Ltd. also publishes Largest Daily Newspaper of Saurashtra " Saurashtra Samachar".
|S.N.||State Name||Editions name||S.N.||State Name||Editions name|
|10||Rajasthan||Jaipur||28||New Delhi||National Ed. Delhi|
|18||Pali||36||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|S.N.||State Name||Editions name|
|Dainik Divya Marathi|
|S.N.||State Name||Edition name|
|S.N.||State Name||Editions name|