|Consistency & Growth|
|I Media Corp Ltd (IMCL), a subsidiary of DB Corp Ltd which is providing integrated and mobile interactive services, was appointed the exclusive media and marketing partners of the N7W (new 7 wonders of the world) campaign in India. IMCL maintains web portal in the name of Bhaskar.com, divyabhaskar.co.in, dainikbhaskargroup.com with almost 1.6 Mns pageviews daily.|
News & Events | Milestone
- Launch of 2 Radio Stations in the city of Bikaner on 20th March 2017 and Akola on 23rd March 2017.
- Launch of 2 Radio Stations in the city of Solapur on 8th February 2017 and Dhule on 15th February 2017.
- Launch of 2 Radio Stations in the city of Nasik on 16th January 2017 and Jalgaon on 18th January 2017..
December 12, 2016
- Launch of 4 Radio Stations on 12th December 2016 in cities of Aurangabad, Ahmednagar, Nanded and Sangli.
July, August 2016
- Commencement of 3 Radio Stations, out of 13 newly acquired Radio stations during Phase 3 Radio Auctions in the cities of Hisar on 29th July 2016, Karnal on 30th July 2016 and in Rajkot on 7th August 2016.
January 20, 2016
- Dainik Bhaskar is World’s 4th largest Circulated Newspaper
August 8, 2015
- Dainik Bhaskar Announces successful launch of Dainik Bhaskar Newspaper from Muzaffarpur Edition
August 4, 2015
- Dainik Bhaskar Announces successful launch of Dainik Bhaskar Newspaper from Gaya Edition
July 27, 2015
- Dainik Bhaskar Announces successful launch of Dainik Bhaskar Newspaper from Bhagalpur Edition.
January 19, 2014
- D B Corp Ltd. announces successful launch of Dainik Bhaskar Newspaper from Patna-Bihar.
11th August, 2013
- D B Corp Ltd. Announces the successful launch of 7th Edition of Divya Marathi from Amravati.
15th July 2013
- D B Corp Ltd. Announces successful launch of 6th Edition of Divya Marathi from Akola, Maharashtra.
- D B Corp Ltd. launched 4th Edition of Divya Marathi by launching Ahmednagar Edition.
10th September 2011
- D B Corp Ltd. launched 3rd Edition of Divya Marathi by launching Jalgaon Edition on 10th September 2011.
2nd July 2011
- D B Corp Ltd. launched 2nd Edition of Divya Marathi by launching Nasik Edition on 2nd July 2011.
25th June 2011
- D B Corp Ltd. launched 61st Edition by launching DNA Indore Edition on 25th June 2011.
29th May 2011
- D B Corp Limited extended its presence to 4th language Marathi with launch of its 60th edition Divya Marathi newspaper in Aurangabad, Maharashtra on 29th May, 2011.
17th April 2011
- D B Corp Ltd. launched 59th Edition by launching Dhanbad Edition on 17th April, 2011.
- D B Corp Ltd converts 6 existing Sub-editions as independent editions, which were earlier outsourced from other editions, given their potential and self sufficiency to thrive as independent editions.
12th December 2010
- D B Corp Ltd. launched 52nd Edition by launching Jamshedpur Edition on 12th Dec. 2010
18th October 2010
- D B Corp Ltd. launched 51st Edition by launching Jammu Edition on 18th Oct. 2010
12th September 2010
- D B Corp Ltd. launched 50th Edition by launching Bhatinda Edition on 12th Sep. 2010
22nd August 2010
- D B Corp Ltd. launched its 12th state of Jharkhand with launch of 49th Edition in Ranchi on 22nd August 2010. The launch for reader was very successful, with around 135000 subscribed copies on the day one of the launch and thus becomes most popular News Paper from day 1 of the launch.
6th January 2010
- Listing of DB Corp Public Issue on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). The listing opened at Rs. 250 i.e. with a margin of approx 19% for retail investor, rose to Rs. 275 in the day, that finally closed at Rs. 265.90 i.e. at a margin of approx. 27% for the retail investor. The DB Corp Pubic Issue was one of the best listings of 2009 and 2010 after the revival of the Primary Markets. The DB Corp is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Launch of highly successful maiden public issue of DB Corp Ltd from 10th Dec to 15th Dec which was oversubscribed by over 39 times– – a record oversubscription in 23 months for any IPO, after Reliance Power IPO in January 2008
- Installation of KBA Printing Machines imported from Germany at Jaipur and Ahmedabad
- Launch of 'DB Star' Jodhpur editions on 15th of Aug 2009
- Dainik Bhaskar Introduced The India Pride Awards for the PSU Segment on Oct 9th
- Mr. Ramesh Chandra Agarwal, Chairman, DB Corp Limited was awarded the Rajiv Gandhi Lifetime Achievement Award in Journalism
- Dainik Bhaskar completes 50 glorious years as a leading Hindi Publication
- Dainik Bhaskar was the first Publication in the country to sign a celebrity as a Brand Ambassador – Indian Cricket Team Captain M.S. Dhoni
- An integrated Brand Campaign titled "Zidd Karo, Duniya Badlo" was launched on a nationwide scale – led by M S Dhoni
- 'Business Bhaskar', a Financial Hindi Newspaper, was launched in Bhopal, Indore, Raipur, New Delhi, Panipat, Jalandhar and Ludhiana with separate editions for each of these cities
- Launch of Dainik Bhaskar editions in Pali, Nagaur, Bhilai, Ratlam and Shimla
- Launch of DNA in Jaipur as a franchise by DB Corp Ltd
- Launch of editions of DB Star in Bhopal & Indore
- MY FM consolidates its network with 17 radio stations in 7 states, across India, as per the following launch details:
|94.3 MY FM JIYO DIL SE|
|S.No||Station Name||Launch Date|
- DB Corp Ltd. played an integral role as an exclusive partner to New7wonders and its efforts enabling The TAJ MAHAL its rightful place in the “7 Wonders of the World”
- Launch of DB Gold – the first compact newspaper in Gujarati from Surat
- Launch of DNA in Ahmedabad and Surat as a franchise by DB Corp Ltd
- Launch of “Young Bhaskar Magazine” for Children and “Lakshya” – a Career Magazine
- MY FM enhances its reach to 14 cities across India
15th December 2007
- D B Corp Ltd. further consolidated its position by launching Dainik Bhaskar Ludhiana edition, thus becoming the only news paper who was present in Greater Punjab (Chandigarh, Haryana and Punjab). DB Corp also became the largest newspaper of Greater Punjab (IRS 2008)
30th July 2007
- D B Corp Ltd. launched Divya Bhaskar's Bhuj edition, making it the only Gujarati newspaper with 7 editions in Gujarat
- D B Corp Ltd., launched Divya Bhaskar Rajkot edition
8th Oct 2006
- D B Corp Ltd., enters Punjab and launched Amritsar and Jalandhar edition, again became no 1 from Day 1, out placing very old established competitive newspapers of the state
28th May 2006
- D B Corp Ltd. through its subsidiary, SYNERGY MEDIA ENTERTAINMENT LTD. (SMEL), launched first Radio station at Jaipur in the name of My FM, "Jio Dil Se 94.3"
- Inception of D B Corp Ltd., pursuant to the demerger of publishing business of Writers and Publishers Limited (WPL)
- The Dainik Bhaskar Group won license from Ministry of Information and Broadcasting for Launch of Radio business, through its subsidiary, SYNERGY MEDIA ENTERTAINMENT LTD. (SMEL), in 17 stations, in the name of My FM. Dainik Bhaskar' presence in all 17 FM stations (listed above) therefore presents an integrated offering to potential advertising clients in all the mentioned cities
- ‘AHA! Zindagi’ Magazine launched in Gujarati Language
- ‘IMCL’, a new Web Media Company was formed as a subsidiary of DB Corp Limited
- Dainik Bhaskar Group also launched its new Hindi Magazine, 'AHA! Zindagi', the first of its kind on lifestyle and positive thinking
2004 MERGER AND ACQUSITION
- In its first Merger and Acquisition, the Dainik Bhaskar Group acquired 'Saurashtra Samachar' – the 60 year old, largest circulated daily newspaper of Saurashtra, and consolidates its Gujarat Operations
12th September 2004
- Launch of Divya Bhaskar, Baroda edition
- Initiates presence in Maharashtra with the launch of Divya Bhaskar Mumbai edition
28th March 2004
- Dainik Bhaskar Group launched full fledged and independent Divya Bhaskar Surat edition, (2nd largest city of Gujarat) and became No 1 in Surat City out placing old established newspaper of the city
22nd June 2003
- Dainik Bhaskar Group launches 'Divya Bhaskar' edition from Ahmedabad. This was the biggest launch of any new edition, across languages, across territories in India where the daily was launched with 4,52,000 copies on day 1 and became the leading publication in Ahmadabad City, thus out placing the earlier 50 year old established Gujarati publication. In our innovative and unique launch strategy and product offering, we surveyed approx 12 lacs households, in and surround Ahemadabad, asking the family, their choice and requirement of news paper and booked 452000 copies. Divya Bhaskar' Ahmedabad launch has also increased the market size by almost 32% (IRS). The launch of our Ahmedabad edition has been used as a case study by the Indian Institute of Management ("IIM"), Ahmedabad
17th June 2001
- Dainik Bhaskar Group further consolidated its position by launching Faridabad edition, in Haryana state
4th June 2000
- Dainik Bhaskar Group expands presence to Haryana State. Launched Haryana first own news paper, which is printed within Haryana state and also launched 2 editions from Panipat and Hisar and 13 separate district papers – was certified and declared as the No 1 news daily of Haryana in 2001 ( IRS 2001), piping other established competitors
7th May 2000
- The Dainik Bhaskar Group launches Chandigarh edition. Prior to the launch of the Hindi edition,, Chandigarh was perceived to be primarily an English news paper dominated region. In a short span of time Dainik Bhaskar emerged as the largest Newspaper of Chandigarh city with a significant lead of approx 2.5 times over its English news paper rival
6th March 1999
- Kota city, the educational hub of the country, was launched as 6th Edition of Dainik Bhaskar
31st May 1998
- Dainik Bhaskar Group launched its 5th fully fledged, independent Edition from Udaipur
16th October 1997
- Launches Dainik Bhaskar's 4th edition of Rajasthan from Bikaner
3rd August 1997
- 3rd Edition, launched from Jodhpur ( 2nd Largest City of Rajasthan) within 4 months of launching an edition from Ajmer
6th April 1997
- The Launch of the 2nd Edition in Rajasthan from Ajmer
19th Dec 1996
- Dainik Bhaskar launched its Jaipur Edition in Rajasthan with 172000 copies on Day 1. Became No I from Day 1, replacing the 42 years– established paper of Rajasthan, a landmark in the print media domain. This development marked a critical point for the Company, which significantly altered the strategic direction and growth plans of the company. The launch of the Jaipur edition has been used as a case study by the Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad ("MICA") and many other institutions
- Dainik Bhaskar emerged as the No.1 Newspaper in Madhya Pradesh and was declared the Fastest Growing Daily in India, by the Readership Survey
20th September 1993
- Dainik Bhaskar Group launched Bilaspur edition
- Dainik Bhaskar Group launched Raipur edition
5th March 1983
- Dainik Bhaskar Group commenced its ambitious journey with the launch of Dainik Bhaskar's Indore edition – was the first and biggest move outside home town of Bhopal. Also emerged as a challenge to old established news paper of Indore City
- Dainik Bhaskar Bhopal Edition became the Largest news paper of Bhopal City
- India's one of first WEB off Set Machine got installed at Dainik Bhaskar, Bhopal Edition, agst. uniform prevalent practice of rotary Machine
13th August 1958
- Dainik Bhaskar launches its first edition in Bhopal