|Consistency & Growth|
|I Media Corp Ltd (IMCL), a subsidiary of DB Corp Ltd which is providing integrated and mobile interactive services, was appointed the exclusive media and marketing partners of the N7W (new 7 wonders of the world) campaign in India. IMCL maintains web portal in the name of Bhaskar.com, divyabhaskar.co.in, dainikbhaskargroup.com with almost 1.6 Mns pageviews daily.|
Investor Services | Our Other Businesses
Our Non- Print Media Businesses
Radio Business – 94.3 MY FM:
- Awarded licenses for 17 radio stations by Ministry of Information Broadcasting in 2005-06 and additionally acquired 13 frequencies successfully in the Phase III auctions in 2015-16, consolidating its presence in line with strategy to be the market leader in ‘Unmetro’ geographies where DBCL has a significant print media footprint.
- First radio station launched at Jaipur in May 2006.
- Well poised - to gain out of synergy after commencement of news content.
- MY FM consolidates its network with 28 radio stations in 7 states, across India, as per the following launch details:
|94.3 MY FM JIYO DIL SE|
|S.No||Station Name||Launch Date|
Digital Media Business – DB Digital
- Our digital media business was demerged from our fully owned subsidiary I. Media Corp Limited and got merged into DB Corp Limited with effect from April 1, 2013
- D B Corp Ltd. online presence is in Hindi, Gujarati and Marathi - 3 of the top 5 regional languages, which account for 65% of India's regional language audience - as well as in English, operates through our news portals www.Dainikbhaskar.com, www.Divyabhaskar.com, www.Divyamarathi.com and www.Dailybhaskar.com..
- Dainik Bhaskar Digital becomes the Second Largest Digital Group in the country, while DainikBhaskar.com ( www.bhaskar.com), the flagship website continues to be the Second Largest News Site (Source: as per comScore Nov’2016)
- Our Hindi web portal, www.dainikbhaskar.com is a #1Hindi news site, as well as the #1 website in Hindi on the Internet. Similarly, www.divyabhaskar.com is the #1 Gujarati news site, as well as the #1 website in Gujarati on the Internet.
- Digital Media Unique Visitors (UV) has risen to 80 million and Page Views (PV) to 2.6 billion for the month of December-16
- Mobile applications: More than 8.5 mn app downloads for Dainik Bhaskar & Divya Bhaskar
- D B Corp Ltd. has become one of the few print media houses who have started providing live coverage of latest news on our web portals. Under this, our journalist has been equipped with Lap tops, Cameras and high speed data card and they are present at the site for live reporting and uploading the same on our web portals, directly from the site itself. This has resulted into, updating our reader with the latest happening throughout the day.
- DBCL other titles/ properties keeping in view its unfolding immense potential, with a measured but calibrated approach
Ø www.Bollywoodbhaskar.com - launched for exclusive entertainment content
Ø www.moneybhaskar.com - catering especially to small and medium sized businesses
Ø www.Fashion101.in – What Where When of Style - Fashion101.in is India's first multilingual fashion destination
Ø www.Jeevanmantra.in – Behtar Zindagi ki Or - Jeevan mantra is about, how to make life better
Ø www.DBCric.com - Cricket is a big craze among us Indians
Ø food.bhaskar.com - Healthy & delicious recipes website
Ø gadgets.bhaskar.com - Latest gadgets & tech-news website
Ø www.homeonline.com - End to End solutions for new homes seekers.
Ø www.postpickle.com - Goto news website for youth & women audiences.
Innovative reader engagement efforts were successfully implemented:
Ø Launched DBlite: a lighter version of the site by removing fancy functionalities and other elements which were hindrance to quick page load time.
Ø Introduced Fatafat News: a new offering to drive recurring sessions to deliver news in a quick & easy reading format.
Ø Jaano Khabro Se Zyada: While Janiye Abhi was the most current news Jaano Khabro Se Zyada takes readers into the depth of a story and brings forth the unseen or unheard aspects in a report.
Ø www.dainikbhaskar.com, strengthens its virtual presence in Uttar Pradesh - Adopting new proposition ‘Na Khabrey Dabegi, Na Khabrey Rukegi’: An indepth research undertaken to understand the needs of UP audiences and to bridge the gap with the right offering for the market.
- www.dainikbhaskar.com, the largest Hindi News Website has now also become the No. 2 News Website in the country surpassing all other key online players, as per comScore report - September 2016.
- DBCL have recently upgraded DB mobile app aimed to be a 'One-stop destination' giving the users access to news from more than 800 cities. Total app downloads have reached to over 9 lacs within 1 year of its inception. Also 5 star rating has been accorded to the app by Industry gurus (K V Joseph from Gionee & Praveen Sahu from Sony Xperia).