- D B Corp Ltd. is engaged in printing and publication of Newspaper in three languages across 12 states 65 Editions, in Radio Business with "94.3 MY FM" in 7 states and 30 cities along with strong digital business presence with 9 portals and 4 Mobile App
- The only print media conglomerate, in three multiple languages, is a dominant player and enjoys leadership position in its all major markets.
- 'Dainik Bhaskar', the flagship Newspaper brand is established since 1958.
- 49% of Indian urban Population resides in D B Corp Market across 12 states.
- 58% of India’s Land Area is concentrated in our Markets.
- Our Hindi daily "Dainik Bhaskar" is present in 11 states with 46 editions.
- Our Gujarati daily "Divya Bhaskar" is present in 2 states with 9 editions.
- Our Marathi daily "Divya Marathi" is present in 1 state with 6 editions.
- Our other noteworthy newspaper brands are Saurashtra Samachar and DB Star.
Consistency & Growth
- 12 States
- 3 Languages
- 65 editions of Print Business
- 9 Portals & 4 Mobile App of Digital Business
- 30 stations of Radio Business
- Only language paper in India having installed high techno quality KBA machines from Germany
- capable of printing 72 pages all color with 255000 copies per hour
- 54 state of art printing plant spread across 12 states
- 25 Premium editions in various state with full color capacity
- Overall color printing capability of 85% across all plants
- More than 50-year-old flagship Hindi newspaper of Dainik Bhaskar Group Spread in 11 states with 46 editions
- Dainik Bhaskar’, flagship Hindi Newspaper brand continues to maintain its position as world's 4th largest circulated news daily as per the WAN IFRA's World Press Trends 2016 Report.
- Dainik Bhaskar Group rises in Bihar to strong Number 2 position as per Hansa Research Readership Survey Report Bihar 2018
- Dainik Bhaskar is also the largest circulated paper in Rajasthan as per Audit Bureau of Circulations Jan-to-June 2018.
- Became No.1 from Day 1 of its launch in June 2003, out placing more than 50 year old local Gujarati newspaper in Ahmedabad city and became a case study at IIM Ahmedabad
- Largest circulated Gujarati newspaper (certified by ABC)
- Present in Gujarat and Mumbai with 9 editions
- D B Corp Ltd has begun its journey in Maharashtra with the launch of Marathi language newspaper Divya Marathi newspaper in Aurangabad, Maharashtra on 29th May, 2011.
- IIM-B (Indian Institute of Management- Bangalore) captured launch of Aurangabad Edition of Divya Marathi, in 2011
- The newspaper has emerged as the most popular paper in the city from day 1 of its launch.
- Divya Marathi is present in Maharashtra with its 6 editions.
- Launched in 2006, now present at 30 stations in 7 states
- Strong Competitive advantage because of knowledge of consumers & advertisers due to presence of our newspapers in these markets
- Turned EBIDTA positive, following the complete commissioning of all 13 stations, acquired under batch 1 of Phase 3 during 2017
- Radio business EBIDTA grew by 45% YOY to Rs. 116 million (margin 32%)
- Radio business PAT grew by 70% YOY to Rs. 55 million (margin 15%)
- DB Digital- present in Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi and English language.
- News Web Portals- dainikbhaskar.com, divyabhaskar.com, divyamarathi.com, dbpost.com
- Other website includes bollywoodbhaskar.com, moneybhaskar.com, jeevanmantra.in, homeonline.com, bhaskareducation.com and 4 actively downloaded applications Dainik and Divya Bhaskar mobile app.
- dainikbhaskar.com is the largest Hindi news site (Comscore Mar 18)
- divyabhaskar.com is the World’s No.1 website in the Gujarati language (Comscore Mar 18)
- Aha Zindagi: Aha Zindagi is the new age family magazine on Positive Living , it's content revolves around body, mind and soul.
- Bal Bhaskar: Magazine is a hit amongst the children between the age group 6–14. It’s a bouquet of stories, science articles, comics and much more, also comprising of an activity based booklet called as Fun Bhaskar.
- Young Bhaskar: Fortnightly 40 page issue packed with information, activity, learning, fun, humour, reasoning, inspiration, stories and much more targeted to young adults, also comprising of an activity based booklet called Twist.
I Media Corp Ltd (IMCL), a subsidiary of DB Corp Ltd which is providing integrated and mobile interactive services, was appointed the exclusive media and marketing partners of the N7W (new 7 wonders of the world) campaign in India. IMCL maintains web portal in the name of Bhaskar.com, divyabhaskar.co.in, dainikbhaskargroup.com with almost 1.6 Mns pageviews daily.
Lifetime Achievement Award
- Late Ramesh Chandra Agarwal, Ex. Chairman, DBCL received Rajiv Gandhi Award 2009 for Lifetime achievement in the field of Journalism.
Recent Company Happenings
"DB Corp Ltd exhibits another quarter of high single-digit growth in advertising revenue"
DBCL delivers 7% YoY ad revenue growth and 6% topline growth. Our Flag Ship Newspaper Dainik Bhaskar is celebrating diamond jubilee of its business, i.e. completion of 60 years. Board has decided to celebrate the occasion by announcing Second Interim Dividend of 80% i.e. Rs.8 per share, consisting of Rs. 4 per share on the occasion of Diamond Jubilee as a special dividend and Rs. 4 per share as second interim dividend.Readmore
"D B Corp will host Qtr 4 & FY 2018 - 19 Audited Financial Results Conference call on Thursday, 16th May 2019 at 4:30 PM IST”
D B Corp will host Qtr 4 & FY 2018 - 19 Audited Financial Results Conference call on Thursday, 16th May 2019 at 4:30 PM ISTReadmore
"DB Corp Ltd. will hold its Board Meeting on 16th May, 2019 to consider and approve Audited Financial Results for FY 2018-19 and to consider the declaration/recommendation of dividend for FY 2018-19 if any.”
DB Corp Ltd. will hold its Board Meeting on 16th May, 2019 to consider and approve Audited Financial Results for FY 2018-19 and to consider the declaration/ recommendation of dividend for FY 2018-19 if any.Readmore
"DBCL delivers impressive ad revenue & topline growth; stellar performance in radio; for Q3 FY 19”
DBCL delivers impressive 13% YoY ad revenue growth, 11% topline growth, 39% growth in radio ad revenues and digital becoming EBIDTA positive for Q3 FY 19.Readmore
- Dainik Bhaskar is also the largest circulated paper in Rajasthan as per Audit Bureau of Circulations Jan-to-June 2018
- Dainik Bhaskar is now at Number 2 Position In Bihar with Average Issue Readership of 9.11 lakh readers, as per Bihar Readership Survey Report 2018 by Hansa Research Group and at No.1 position in Patna with AIR of 5.07 lakhs readers.
AND MOST ADMIRED
SOCIO - ECONOMIC