- D B Corp Ltd. is engaged in printing and publication of Newspaper in three languages across 12 states 65 Editions, in Radio Business with "94.3 MY FM" in 7 states and 30 cities along with strong digital business presence with 9 portals and 4 Mobile App
- The only print media conglomerate, in three multiple languages, is a dominant player and enjoys leadership position in its all major markets.
- 'Dainik Bhaskar', the flagship Newspaper brand is established since 1958.
- 49% of Indian urban Population resides in D B Corp Market across 12 states.
- 58% of India’s Land Area is concentrated in our Markets.
- Our Hindi daily "Dainik Bhaskar" is present in 11 states with 46 editions.
- Our Gujarati daily "Divya Bhaskar" is present in 2 states with 9 editions.
- Our Marathi daily "Divya Marathi" is present in 1 state with 6 editions.
- Our other noteworthy newspaper brands are Saurashtra Samachar and DB Star.
Consistency & Growth
- 12 States
- 3 Languages
- 65 editions of Print Business
- 9 Portals & 4 Mobile App of Digital Business
- 30 stations of Radio Business
- Only language paper in India having installed high techno quality KBA machines from Germany
- capable of printing 72 pages all color with 255000 copies per hour
- 54 state of art printing plant spread across 12 states
- 25 Premium editions in various state with full color capacity
- Overall color printing capability of 85% across all plants
- More than 50 year old flagship Hindi newspaper of Dainik Bhaskar Group
- Spread in 11 states with 46 editions
- Dainik Bhaskar Newspaper maintains its position as Largest Circulated Daily Newspaper as per ABC JD’2018
- As per IRS 2019 Q1 Readership Data, Dainik Bhaskar is Urban India’s No.1 Newspaper (AIR - Urban), Dainik Bhaskar continues to maintain its position as No 1 newspaper of Urban India as well as of NCCS A, NCCS B and NCCS AB both (AIR- Urban) and adding 8.93 lacs readers, growth of 18% in Rajasthan (AIR-Urban+Rural)
- Became No.1 from Day 1 of its launch in June 2003, out placing more than 50 year old local Gujarati newspaper in Ahmedabad city and became a case study at IIM Ahmedabad
- Largest circulated Gujarati newspaper (certified by ABC)
- Present in Gujarat and Mumbai with 9 editions
- D B Corp Ltd has begun its journey in Maharashtra with the launch of Marathi language newspaper Divya Marathi newspaper in Aurangabad, Maharashtra on 29th May, 2011.
- IIM-B (Indian Institute of Management- Bangalore) captured launch of Aurangabad Edition of Divya Marathi, in 2011
- The newspaper has emerged as the most popular paper in the city from day 1 of its launch.
- Divya Marathi is present in Maharashtra with its 6 editions.
- Launched in 2006, now present at 30 stations in 7 states
- Strong Competitive advantage because of knowledge of consumers & advertisers due to presence of our newspapers in these markets
- Phase 3 stations bottom line is now positive, on the back of strong inventory management, programme profile, strong cost efficiencies and growing popularity
- Radio business EBIDTA grew by 45% YOY to Rs. 525 million (margin 34%) for FY 2018-19
- Radio business PAT grew by 70% YOY to Rs. 260 million (margin 17%) for FY 2018-19
- DB Digital- present in Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi and English language.
- News Web Portals- dainikbhaskar.com, divyabhaskar.com, divyamarathi.com, dbpost.com
- Other website includes bollywoodbhaskar.com, moneybhaskar.com, jeevanmantra.in, homeonline.com, bhaskareducation.com and 4 actively downloaded applications Dainik and Divya Bhaskar mobile app.
- dainikbhaskar.com is the largest Hindi news site (Comscore Mar 18)
- divyabhaskar.com is the World’s No.1 website in the Gujarati language (Comscore Mar 18)
- Aha Zindagi: Aha Zindagi is the new age family magazine on Positive Living , it's content revolves around body, mind and soul.
- Bal Bhaskar: Magazine is a hit amongst the children between the age group 6–14. It’s a bouquet of stories, science articles, comics and much more, also comprising of an activity based booklet called as Fun Bhaskar.
- Young Bhaskar: Fortnightly 40 page issue packed with information, activity, learning, fun, humour, reasoning, inspiration, stories and much more targeted to young adults, also comprising of an activity based booklet called Twist.
I Media Corp Ltd (IMCL), a subsidiary of DB Corp Ltd which is providing integrated and mobile interactive services, was appointed the exclusive media and marketing partners of the N7W (new 7 wonders of the world) campaign in India. IMCL maintains web portal in the name of Bhaskar.com, divyabhaskar.co.in, dainikbhaskargroup.com with almost 1.6 Mns pageviews daily.
Lifetime Achievement Award
- Late Ramesh Chandra Agarwal, Ex. Chairman, DBCL received Rajiv Gandhi Award 2009 for Lifetime achievement in the field of Journalism.
Recent Company Happenings
"D B Corp Ltd Q3 FY 20 Operating Profit Margin expands by 200 bps”
DBCL expands Operating Profit Margin by 200bps, due to softening of newsprint prices and persistent strict cost control measuresReadmore
"D B Corp will host Qtr 3 & 9M FY 2019 - 20 Un-audited Financial Results Conference call on Thursday, 23rd January 2020 at 4:00 PM IST”
D B Corp will host Qtr 3 & 9M FY 2019 - 20 Un-audited Financial Results Conference call on Thursday, 23rd January 2020 at 4:00 PM IST.Readmore
"D B Corp Ltd. to hold its Board Meeting on 23rd January 2020 for consideration and approval of Qtr 3 FY 20, Un-audited financial results and declaration of Interim Dividend for FY 20, if any”
D B Corp Ltd. to hold its Board Meeting on 23rd January 2020 for consideration and approval of Qtr 3 FY 20, Un-audited financial results and declaration of Interim Dividend for FY 20, if any.Readmore
"DB Corp Ltd witness impressive growth in bottom line with a margin expansion of 600bps”
DB Corp delivers impressive 64% YoY growth in the bottom line and declared significant interim dividend of Rs.6.5/- per shareReadmore
- As per IRS Q3 2019, Dainik Bhaskar and Dainik Bhaskar newspaper group continues to maintain its position as No 1 newspaper of Urban India as well as of NCCS A and NCCS B.
- Dainik Bhaskar featured as the only Indian newspaper in the World’s Top 3 most circulated newspapers, in 2019, as per WAN IFRA (World Association of Newspapers and News Publishers).
- As per last ABC (January to June 2019), Dainik Bhaskar Group and Dainik Bhaskar newspaper is No 1 newspaper of India.
AND MOST ADMIRED
SOCIO - ECONOMIC